August 17, 2012

Summerslam Request

Could you guys cover Summerslam for me?  I'll be away from my computer almost until the end of the month.  I was able to catch Raw this week, and will be able to watch Smackdown tonight, but won't have a chance to watch the PPV til I get back home.  I wasn't planning on being down here in Oregon for so damn long, but I got bit by a raccoon and need a series of rabies shots which are easier for me to get here in the US.  It was going after my dogs so I scared it off, but we all got bit before it ran away.  The dogs are okey, and so am I, but we're stuck in Oregon all the same.  So, if either or both of you watch the PPV, please give me the scoop!

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was a joke at first. I plan on watching it either late Sunday or Monday. I'll probably do a written report.

    You missed another Rusty vs Poncho Wrestling Extravaganza. We watched Bash At The Beach 99. I think a new Feature to this page will start soon....Rusty???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never joke about my dogs, homes! I take them way more serious than most real people.

    Your input on Sunday's happenings would be a huge favor for me. I'm particularly looking forward to the Y2J-Ziggler match, but won't be able to actually watch it for another week & a half. We know we don't see eye to eye on every match, but I still respext your opinion, an that ain't no dubble-bunk mess.

    I've been totally marking out for good-guy-Jericho since he came back
    around, and Punk's been pretty rad this week too, but I'm not that stressed about his match since I'm pretty sure he'll retain, and BS will make the 3-way suck anyway. I hope the PPV ends like Raw 1000 and Punk interrupts HHH and Lesnar, setting up some huge PPV main events which will actually involve the WWE champ. Anything less would be uncivilized.

    Uummmm... if there's supposed to be a feature on this site for late era WCW PPVs... can we at least make sure we get an equal or greater amount of mat classics?

    Actually, on 2nd thought... really bad wrestling is almost as entertaining as really good wrestling... bring it on!

    ReplyDelete