March 17, 2012

Mom's list

My mom hates wrestling. She thinks it's stupid. When my dad and I talk about or watch it she laughs at us for being dorks. My mom is awesome tho, not judging us for watching wrestling, she just thinks it's dumb. Plus i have noticed that she hates sweaty dudes. James brown, Elvis, If the hates those guys she sure as hell aint going to be a fan of Tugboat and Earthquake.

So i was thinking about her hatred for wrestling when i got an idea. People on forums are always arguing about what wrestlers are household names. Who is known outside the world of wrestling. I asked her to list every wrestler she could and this is what i got.
Hulk Hogan
Andre The Giant
The Undertaker
Rowdy Roddy Piper
The Rock

She remembered one more but couldn't remember the name. It turned out to be Rick Flair. I also reminded her that she knew of the Macho Man and she said the did. She remembered hearing of him when he died.

So that's her list. I thought it was kinda interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment