June 26, 2011

im stupid

Hey man. Sorry for the lack or Rusty Reports. I have been about a week behind on wrestling for a while. I would have a report for you tomorrow but we (the minders) are recording and i dont have time to watch till about tuesday. Well thats not true. Once it gets really boring ill prolly put on some headphones and catch up.

I love your show BTW. it often trumps watching actual wrestling. Please keep it up.

Rusty.

PS. i hope you know that im devastated about cm punk leaving. It's such a bummer. Maren is pissed too. Life sucks

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep doing the show. It's way more fun than I thought it would be. Now that I figured out how to get soundbytes from tv shows, I've got a small but growing library of phrases mp3-ed I'll probably use to interject into the shows. In case you're wondering about the one that ends the most recent show, it's Mark Henry saying "my heart don't pump kool-aid" from Raw. Or Smackdown maybe. That cracks me up. Looking forward to your next show, whenever that may be.

    Well, off to watch some of the new Nitro DVDs. I need to figure out a way to get paid for this.

    QM

    ReplyDelete