October 25, 2012

Dear Mr. Ravage,

Dear Mr. Ravage,
Thank you for the thoughtful correspondance and for your support throughout the years.  It's for fans like you that everyone here at WWE strives to create the highest quality Sports Entertainment each and every week with programs like Raw, Smackdown, NXT, Superstars, Main Event and Slam.  Did you know that WWE has more Facebook followers than McDonalds?  It's true.  And McDonalds has a fucking whole lot of restaurants.  I too am a film buff.  Perhaps you have read my reviews on Yahoo! Movies under the avatar "h8rKilla69".  Personally, I'm not familiar with Malleck or Kuebrik, though.  My favorite directors of all time are Alan Metter and Michael Gottlieb who, unlike the directors you named, have never filmed a dull moment in their careers.  I founded WWE Studios with the intention of producing motion pictures of that same caliber, which is a very very high caliber indeed.

With regards,
Vincent K. McMahon
the Chairman of the Board

1 comment:

  1. Dear Vince McMahon,

    I'm sorry I questioned your motives and actions. You deliver me a lot of television equivalent to crack. They tell you to never fuck with your dealer.

    Sincerely,
    Poncho Man

    ReplyDelete