April 25, 2015

Poncho Man's Extremely Extreme Extreme Rules Preview

Holy fucking shit. It's fucking Extreme fucking Rules and shit! Things are getting fucking wild here at SCW. We're doing fucking zines now. Rusty watched some fucking NJPW without us. The whole fucking world is fucking nutty!

Preshow!
Kiddaro vs The Mother fucking New Day
Who is the fucking faces here? It's a fucking heel fest over here. Four bad guys at once! That is fucking extreme!!!! Go Kiddaro! !!!!

Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus in a Kiss My Arse Match
HOLY SHIT GUYS!!!! There is going to be fucking butt kissing after this fucking match!!!!! Extremely fucking extreme is butt kissing!!!! Along with braided fucking beards.

Dean Ambrose vs Luke Harper in a Chicago Street Fight
Is this event in fucking Chicago? Are either of these guys from fucking Chicago. I know a fucking guy named Kellen Terrett in Chicago. Knowing these two guys....we're going to the EXTREME here. I'm extremely excited to watch this extremeness.

Roman Reigns vs Big Show in a Last Man fucking Standing Match
Who cares about this fucking match!

Nikki Bella vs Naomi for the Divas Championship
EXTREMELY UNDERWHELMING! #!!!! €=€*!;/

Daniel Bryan vs Bad News Barrett for the Intercontinental Title
I will be extremely fucking disappointed if this match doesn't happen. I'll also be extremely fucking scared and sad. I'm fucking nervous.

John Cena vs Rusev in a Russian Fucking Chain Match for the fucking US Title
Fucking STF with a chain! That's totally extreme! !!!! Remember when it was the STFU!?!?! Now that was fucking totally extreme! Cause it was an extreme pun!!!!! Puns are fucking EXTREME BABY!!!!!!

Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton in an extremely convaluted stipulation match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title
STEEL FUCKING CAGE!!!!!! SOOOOOO EXTREME!!!!!!! Extreme Kane is gonna extremely guard the extreme cage!!!!! I can't quite extremely believe how extreme this is and the extremely fucking extreme feelings I'm feeling about this. EXTREME.

HEY GUYS!!!!! Extremely come visit me!!!! I don't do anything on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I watch lots of fucking extreme tv....then I go to work. Being single is extreme!!!!!! I have like 8 bottles of Willamette Valley Vineyards wine (extreme bribe?).  We can do EXTREME level DDP YOGA like I'm doing now.  It will be crazy fucking EXTREME! !!!!!!!!







extreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment