July 20, 2014

Poncho Man's Battleground Preview

Haha.....what's the point?

Cameron Vs. Naiomi
Ever wonder with how sniveling and cheatery The Freebirds were, why Michael Hayes isn't more of a proponent of heels being that way in WWE now? Or maybe he his. Or he's just racist. By the way....I figured this little tidbit would be more interesting that the Funkadactyls Explode!!!

Intercontinental Battle Royal
Do you B0-LIEVE? I can't decide yet...but I believe that somebody else will win this. We'll get a nice Ziggler almost wins to please the crowd spot...and it will probably be Sheamus...and he'll combine the titles...and it won't matter. I just really want some bad news....

The Usos Vs. The Wyatt Family
I'm not a big fan of the Usos (as Rusty described them as little Samoan Cenas) but their little series with the Wyatt Family has been great. I don't really care who wins.

AJ Lee Vs. Paige
Hot.

Jack Swagger Vs. Rusev
I guess now I kinda care about Jack Swagger. Just mildly. Thank you Lana. I heard they might neuter them and take Putin away because of a plane being shot down in the Ukraine or something. I don't know.

Chris Jericho Vs. Bray Wyatt
"For the first time ever!"....since their match in NXT. Whatever....I'm excited to get this feud going as it will probably be the best thing on RAW for the next month.

Dean Ambrose Vs. Seth Rollins
I know you guys are iffy about the break up of The Shield...but jeez...they are such more compelling characters now. I am soooo happy these two are the future.

John Cena Vs. Roman Reigns Vs. Kane Vs. Randy Orton
Who cares....we get to see Hulk Hogan!!!! And Lesnar!!!! I'm so excited for RAW!!!!

I just this second watched the Steiner Brothers' promo introducing the name of the Frankensteiner. That makes me happy. (Clash Of The Champions IX if you care....)

Okay...see you guys in a few weeks....

2 comments:

  1. I just stopped by wwe.com to browse the results from the ppv, and had to laugh. Fuck the Miz, holy shit!

    It's true that I was really disappointed that the Shield broke up, but I also completely agree with your statement about how their characters are better, and am psyched for their inevitable successes. Even apart, they're still the best thing(s) going.

    NJPW's 24th G1 Climax started tonight! Hopefully it will get posted. That's a lot of puro to keep busy watching for the next 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched the ppv yet. Not all of it. I did get stoned and watch the second half of the USO match. And man it was fun. Lots of false falls. Good stuff. But really I'm not interested in the ppv. I only care about ECW lately. Not a lot of news from me. Can't wait for raw!!!!!

    ReplyDelete