November 24, 2013

Survivor Series Preview

It's the Thanksgiving season. Time to pull out our Gobbledy Gookers and get ready for Survivor Series.

We're just hours away from something amazing. It's this thing the World Wrestling Entertainment company calls the "Survivor Series Pre Show." I'm personally stoked beyond belief to see the incomparable Mike "The Miz" Mizanin face the WWE mainstay Kofi Kingston. This match already has so much personality that you can shake a stick at it. This, my friends could be a show stealer.

Next we have a real barn burner of a bout. Natalya, The Bellas, The Funkadactyls, Eva Marie, and Jojo vs AJ Lee, Tamina Snuka, Kaitlyn, Rosa Mendes, Summer Rae, Aksana, and Alicia Fox. I can't wait to really see the psychology of this match. The technical excellence of all of these Divas is so far and above all those clunky ladies of yesteryear. Really, the only thing that could make this masterpiece in waiting any better would be the inclusion of Bertha Faye. Really one of the most under utilized ladies in the history of World Wrestling Entertainment.

Cody Rhodes, Goldust, The Usos, and Rey Mysterio vs The Shield and The Real Americans. Boy, I know a lot of these guys are really trying, but they really need some work down in developmental. Some one like Rey Mysterio really has no business stinking up our televisions every week. I can hardly understand him with that accent of his, and his contacts make me feel like he's looking into my soul when he looks at the camera. It's really quite creepy. I really hate to be negative so my favorite part of this match is how the story line really felt natural to have these teams get together for a traditional Survivor Series Match. The Shield and Real Americans have a very similar message (evil) and I'm sure they hang out backstage all the time. I also love that The Usos are one of the main competitive teams of the Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust. This really shows how much solidarity there is between the tag division in WWE and how those Uso boys really appreciate Cody and Goldust representing them.

CM Punk & Daniel Bryan vs. The Wyatt Family. Jeez. I really wish they'd get done with this. It's really hard to follow this storyline. I hate it when they draw things out for like over a month. I mean...yeah CM Punk and DBD are crowd favorites, and the Wyatt Family is really taking them to task, but it just feels so forced. Really, like do you really think CM Punk and Daniel Bryan would team up for anything? I think it would make more sense to have gotten Zack Ryder involved in this. He's so cool. You know it.

John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship
Now this is a match I can get behind. I wish they wrestled like all the time. Their feud could really spread out and power all the WWE programming. Don't just stop at arm wrestling contests. Tug Of War Baby! Chinese Checkers!!! Coloring Contest!!! MONSTER TRUCK MATCH!!! When I see these two...I see $$$$$.

 Big E Langston vs Curtis Axel for the Intercontinental Championship
Soooo stoked that Curtis Axel isn't with Paul Heyman anymore. That guy sucks even worse than Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat.

Randy Orton vs Big Show for the WWE Championship
Oh My Gawd is this going to be a slobberknocker! I have no clue how Randy Orton is going to win this thing. It's so nice they finally got rid of that "Daniel Bryan almost wins" storyline and let a really talented wrestler take on Randy Orton. If that Pre Show match isn't match of the night...I really really feel like this one will be.

 Okay, that's all I really have to say about this one. Sounds like one hell of a show guys. 4:30can't roll around soon enough. Well except for the fact those hacks Mick Foley and Bret Hart will be on the Pre Show Panel. Ug. Gag Me With A Spoon. With that...get your Gobbledy Gookers oiled up and ready as it's time to party.

No comments:

Post a Comment