November 14, 2012

Donst Stop Believin'!

I'm planning on sitting on the couch for another video episode later today, but right now I just wanted to direct you guys to some cool things I've seen and read on the net recently.

Here's the third in a set of three interviews with Tim Donst, the best promo guy in Chikara (and a very solid wrestler).  Watching this video this morning wasn't the first time he's made me feel like a total mark.  I love it.



Here's a really cool open interview Donst did on an online forum (an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit).  There are a lot of dumb questions, but a lot of good ones too, and (more importantly) good answers. 

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/11it68/iama_professional_wrestler/

If you think that's cool, Johnny Gargano is doing the same kind of thing later today.

Here's another interview I liked.  It's with Chucky T and involves much less reading.

http://www.wrestleenigma.com/wrestle-enigma-exclusive-interview-with-dgusa-pwg-and-chikaras-chuck-taylor

Okey, that's it.  Back later.


No comments:

Post a Comment